- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
Finance & Data Operations, Data Science Team (DS) is responsible for delivering value to business units within Shell. This position is part of data scientists delivering advanced analytics projects for different businesses within Shell. This role is ideal for students with a strong quantitative background who wish to specialise in business applications of Artificial Intelligence in general and Data Science in particular.
Employee responsibilities in Data Science team:
- Supporting the development of analytical models for projects collaborating with different business stakeholders & other partners and working across a range of technologies and tools,
- Supporting the Data Analytics team in analytics projects,
- Working with data and technology experts to help in analytics projects and deliver solutions.
Global Process, Data and Systems (PDS) team supports the Planning, Appraisal and Reporting community. The role sits between senior executives, Finance, IT and Technical experts creating a unique opportunity to develop in a company which operates in a highly dynamic sector and employs complex IT solutions. Our team members are recognized for unique set of skills they bring to the table and – as a result –multiple opportunities for further development are available. This role is ideal for Finance/Economics students with an aptitude for programming or IT/Engineering students who wish to learn more about Finance.
Employee responsibilities in PDS team:
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis for planning teams and helping develop automation solutions,
- Supporting Analysts in creating visualisations,
- Contributing to delivery through masterdata management, end-user support and troubleshooting.
- Fully paid, 3-months internship with a certificate of completion,
- 5 days of holidays,
- Access to online courses (inc. Excel, Project Management etc.),
- Buddy – a person who will be supporting you during the Internship Programme,
- Fun & integration time,
- Canteen for Shell employees with 50% discount for meals and coffee corner.
- Project Purple II (3rd party employment)
We are looking for ambitious students or freshly graduates who are:
- Fluent in Excel
- Fluent in English
- Analytical thinkers
- Communicative and real problem-solvers
- Interested in IT
- Flexible in terms of working hours (e.g. one day our work may start at 8am., the other at 11am – but isn’t that great?)
- The ideal candidate has good background in quantitative skills (like statistics, mathematics, advanced computing) and has applied those skills in solving real world problems
Knowledge of one programming language (VBA, R, Python) will be an asset!
Join Shell Krakow!
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.