Internship in Banking Research Team
Accenture Corporate Function
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa zlecenie
- Pełny etat, Część etatu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
What will you do?
- Preparing case studies of interesting companies/business models in banking/fintech space,
- Maintaining databases used to power research and though leadership activities (i.e. database of global digital banks),
- Ad hoc analysis of banking topics of interest to Banking Leadership team.
What do we expect?
- Current student – preferably in areas of finance, economics, management,
- Good English knowledge (C1),
- Analytical thinking,
- Good knowledge of MS Excel & experience using MS PowerPoint,
- Willingness to learn (or some experience in using) tools like R or PowerBI (or other BI tools),
- Availability during internship program (min. 25 hours/week),
- Ability to work in a team,
- Good communications skills,
- Personal interest in banking and fintech topics would be an additional asset.
Co możemy Ci zaoferować:
- paid, several-month internship - min. 3 months, 4-5 days a week, with flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work,
- a chance for long-term cooperation - there is a high probability that at the end of the internship, we will offer you a full-time job,
- ambitious projects for the most prestigious clients in the world,
- the opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience while working in international teams and with experts from the dynamically developing digital sector,
- career development - based on a culture of feedback and constant support from a mentor, a clear path of development from the first day of work and Buddy's help in a new workplace,
- training programs at every career level to help you acquire and build specialized business, technical and professional skills faster - now online.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.