- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie
- Pełny etat, Część etatu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
- From the area of Warsaw – to join project teams located in Warsaw,
- From the area of Krakow – to join project teams located in Krakow.
What will you do?
- Participating in innovative implementations and large system integration projects in Business Intelligence area, using modern SAP and Microsoft BI tools (SAP HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, Power BI, SQL Server, Azure Data Platform),
- Helping in analysis of existing solutions, as well as in business requirements gathering,
- Developing technical flows according to the specification,
- Solution testing to ensure high quality of the delivery,
- Preparing project documentation and user training materials.
What do we expect:
- Good English + Polish, both verbal and written: B2/C1,
- Analytical thinking, strong focus on bringing results,
- Good understanding of SQL,
- Experience with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint,
- Willingness and enthusiasm for working and learning new things,
- Availability during internship program (min. 30 hours/week).
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communications skills
- Your engagement and enthusiastic
- Paid internship (min. 3 months) with possibility of extension,
- Valuable experience in reputable consulting company,
- Gaining professional expertise with leading SAP and/or Microsoft Business Intelligence tools,
- Working together with senior colleagues on big, challenging projects for top FMCG companies worldwide,
- Excellent atmosphere at work & flexible working hours,
- Possibility of getting reference letter after completing internship,
- For our best Interns, possibility of employment at Accenture in BI Analyst role (simplified recruitment process) – and continuation of your professional and personal growth with us.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.