- UL. KS. PIOTRA SKARGI 1, 50-082 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
HP is a Fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
Our office based in the heart of Wroclaw employs more than 500 highly experienced and qualified finance professionals. We are supporting the EMEA region in the field of accounting, tax, treasury, audit and financial analysis.
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP Inc., the future’s yours to create!
What do we offer:
- Paid, 12 Months Internship in one of our financial functions, starting on July 1st
- Flexible schedule enabling to easily combine studies and work (30h per week)
- Benefits package including private medical care, Multisport card and many more
What will this program bring to you?
- Professional experience in the scope of finance and accounting, project management and data analytics
- Training & coaching on the job to grow your career, you’ll get first-in-class training that will help you to improve your competences from Excel to presentation skills!
- Engagement in centre initiatives, such as Social Community-focused events and much more!
- International experience & network building, you’ll learn how to work and lead in an ever-changing market and build relationships for the rest of your life.
And last but not least, you will have a lot of FUN doing so!
Who are we looking for?
University students who:
- Completed 3rd year of studies (in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Philology)
- Have a basic understanding of finance processes
- Are fluent in English (any additional language is an asset)
- Have basic analytical skills and desire to understand the industry and its challenges
- Have good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel)
- Are willing to learn and readiness to adapt to changes
- Are able to build relationship across teams and cultures