Wronia 31, 00-001 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa zlecenie
- Pełny etat, Część etatu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
BNP Paribas Securities Services Poland is part of the BNP Paribas group specializing in securities operations and investment funds for institutional investors and financial institutions. We operate in thirty-four countries on five continents. We are one of the five largest trust banks in the world.
Currently, due to dynamic growth of our company in Poland, we’re looking for Students who want to step up their career and become a crucial part of our operational scope expansion in Warsaw!
- Interested in capital markets?
- Looking forward to expand your knowledge about financial instruments?
- Speaking English?
- Responsible, accurate, detail-oriented, proactive and taking initiatives?
- Available at least 30 hours per week?
You do not have to wait until summer holidays to begin your career.
In BNP Paribas Securities Services you may start an internship throughout the whole year.
Our interns are vital parts of the teams. They have opportunity to support our Experts in daily activities and learn from the bests!
As we value long-term cooperation, our goal is to help our Interns grow into specialized roles within the organization.
If you would like to try your knowledge in practice, do not hesitate to apply!
Would you like to:
- Acquire first work experience in a rapidly-growing fund industry?
- Develop your knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments?
- Participate in international projects and actively cooperate with teams from all over Europe?
- Improve your language skills? We use English on everyday basis, every other language e.g. French, German, Spanish or Italian is warmly welcomed
- Use theoretical knowledge you gained during studies in practice?
What else can you get at BNP Paribas Securities Services:
- A fully paid internship followed by a possibility of full-time employment
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Sport card
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszynskiego
- Flexible working hours
- Civil contract (umowa zlecenie)
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.