Internship in Group Finance - Spanish Speaker
Zabierzów (pow. krakowski)małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you a stickler for getting things right? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- supporting reporting activities (regulatory and statutory)
- provide analytical support for financial information reporting
- generating ad-hoc reporting as designed and requested by EMEA Regional Controllers
- suggesting improvements on financial reporting procedures and internal management information provision
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 20-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
- skills and education in financial markets or economics (and you love this stuff)
- a can-do attitude
- a gift for analyzing and solving problems
- a passion for data gathering and information sharing
- a graduate or student of finance, banking, economics, accountancy, international relations or related
- good in Spanish and English, both spoken and written
- skilled in MS Excel, SAP knowledge would be an asset
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Please submit your application in English.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."