At Avon for over 125 years we create environment where beauty and business meet together. It is not only a very special place to work but first of all, it is a great platform to exchange professional experience with experts from various business areas and markets. Inspiring work, which has an impact on lives of millions of women around the world – it is our promise that we make to our Associates.
Internship in Legal Department
You will join our Legal Department and your core responsibilities will cover:
- Conducting legal research on a variety of legal topics including: intellectual property, data protection, consumer regulations, civil law etc.,
- On-going support for the legal team in the preparation and the management of the legal matters,
- Participating in the review and drafting of contracts,
- Participating in the creation and maintenance of internal knowledge databases, including newsletters and legal alerts.
Check if you fit to the role:
- You are a Student of final years of law school,
- You have knowledge of civil and commercial law,
- You have knowledge of spoken and written English,
- You are well-organised, communicative and reliable person,
- You have research skills and attention to details,
- Your former experience will be an advantage.
Our promise to you:
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of a legal team in multinational organisation,
- Work in a inspiring team, eager to share their knowledge with you,
- Regular feedback so you can grow and achieve whatever you want,
- 3 months internship contract with competitive salary.