Internship in Management Consulting (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Internship in Management Consulting (CN)Numer ref.: R00018381
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Visit us at www.accenture.com. Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based within prominent locations around the world. Management Consulting professionals design and implement changes to integrate strategy, technology, and people, enabling model & process improvements, creating value for global clients.
It is now an exciting time for the Capability Network team, where there are ongoing initiatives with an aim to build new competence areas and create unrivalled solutions for the Clients. An internship with Accenture will provide you with everything you need to start your career adventure. You will work on challenging projects and help solving client problems. You'll have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network, and build skills that you'll be able to apply anywhere. And you won't just be shadowing others—you'll be in the mix right from the start.
our Capability Network teams (practices) :
- Strategy: Digital Strategy, Business Strategy, M&A, Sustainability
- Financial Services: Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Risk Management
- Telecommunication, Media & Technology
- Products: Automotive, FMCG, Life Science
- Resources: Oil&Gas, Utilities, Chemical & Natural Resources
- Talent & Organization: HR Transformation, Change Management, Talent Development
- Chief Financial Officer & Enterprise Value: Finance Transformation, F&A SSC/BPO
- Supply Chain & Operations: Supply Chain Management, Sourcing & Procurement, Lean Six Sigma
- Customer Goods & Services: CRM
Who & What are we looking for?
- Students of the 4th or 5th year from majors: economics, management, finance & accounting, quantitative methods in economics and information systems, and similar
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Previous internship / project / other professional experience would be strong an asset
- Knowledge of VBA will be an asset
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Availability (min. 30 hours / week)
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Long term Internship – lasts min 6 months (4-5 days in a week)
- Opportunity – there is a high possibility that we will offer you full-time job offer at the end of the internship
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts
- Prestigious, multinational clients – you will work for some of the most famous companies in the world
- Career boost – training and certification, mentoring program, fast-track promotion path
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.