Internship in Management Consulting
Accenture Consulting & Strategy
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa zlecenie
- Pełny etat, Część etatu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
As a member of Management Consulting, you will be responsible for:
- Designing business processes or solutions supporting Clients,
- Gathering, analyzing and reporting business requirements,
- Creating and updating project’s documentation,
- Configurating system according to Client’s requirements,
- Preparing test scenarios/manual testing of the system,
- Creating presentations and training materials for end users,
- Supporting in mapping and modelling of business processes,
- Supporting in acting as a bridge between client and IT teams,
- Supporting analysts and consultants in daily project operations,
- Gaining experience from other team members.
What do we expect:
- Solid understanding of business processes and new technologies,
- Willingness to develop in business areas, digital transformation, consulting and technology projects,
- Good analytical and communication skills. Independency in managing your tasks, proactivity, open mind, assertiveness,
- Commitment and involvement, easiness to adopt to new situations,
- Fluent English, both written and oral (leading meetings, creation of documentation, daily communication with the team/client),
- Ability to work with the team and under deadlines,
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools,
- Active student status and availability min. 30h per week.
Nice to have:
- Extracurricular academic activities,
- Previous experience in multinational organization,
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Long term, paid internship,
- Manager’s support,
- Possibility of working remote,
- Opportunities - there is a high possibility that we will offer you full-time job offer at the end of the internship.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.