With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
Internship in RtR Team
- Assist Team with the planning and organizing reviews and key client facing activities
- Post journal entries and assist accounting teams
- Exposure to multiple Functions within Finance Center
- Support with any data entry as requested by Team Manager or Senior members of the Team
- Participate in educational opportunities offered by Aon
- Support the team in preparing variance analysis versus forecast and budget
- Other ad hoc tasks as determined by the GL Manager/EFC Lead
- Availability to work at least 30h weekly for minimum 12 months
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors (last year studies in progress) with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attentions to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position. Technical and Financial skills will be developed through on-the-job experience and training
- Must demonstrate strong motivation and engagement in problem solving, extensive support from TL and senior Team members
- 3 - 4 years classroom experience in Finance & Accounting or similar internship experience
- English level: B2 or higher
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Paid internship
- Training and development opportunities within the company
- Gaining professional experience
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues