Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
Internship in Talent Acquisition
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Job ID: 39815
As an intern in the Talent Acquisition Support team you provide general administrative support to the Talent Acquisition department in Europe. This position is part of a team that handles interview scheduling, data entry, candidate correspondence, and other administrative tasks related to recruitment.
You will be involved in interview scheduling, updating our Applicant Tracking System, managing relations with candidates and agencies, administrating offers, handling invoices, and recruitment reporting at the request of Talent Acquisition Partners ore hiring managers.
- Exciting internship, providing an opportunity to gain valuable HR knowledge
- Being an important member of the organization, we are not RPO/SSC
- Atmosphere built on trust, support and mutual respect
- Modern facilities fostering collaboration and fun
- Providing top experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Scheduling various types of interviews
- Providing timely correspondence to internal and external candidates advising on status
- Preparing all documentations connected with candidates interview process for Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers;
- Collating and administrating all changes in WorkDay, which includes candidate: comment updates, status changes, interview follow-up meetings, ready for hire process;
- Supporting Employee branding activities
- Taking care of interview status updates for candidates both internal and external
in a timely manner;
- Preparing for new hires in Krakow, Luxembourg, Dublin, London and Zurich Offices;
- Other recruitment related tasks as required
- Bachelor or Master student with a passion for HR broadly or recruitment in particular
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues
- Demonstrated customer focus and strong action orientation
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees
- Ability to think independently and creatively, and take ownership of critical issues
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple administrative tasks simultaneously
- Ability to persevere and deliver results under challenging circumstances
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
What We Offer:
- Paid internship with flexible working hours (approx. 30h/week) for a duration of 3-6 months
- A collaborative environment that enables you to gain hands on experience and add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others