Olivia Business Centre Olivia Six (3rd floor) al. Grunwaldzka 472DGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o dzieło
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. At Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
Whether you work from home, a city high-rise office, a converted garage or a hot desk, our workspaces will help you make a difference every day.
All around Europe we have passionate and professional specialists. They are working full time and part-time in various departments, such as IT and eCommerce, to make this all happen.
We care about our employees and candidates and make sure that all stay safe in the current state of the world. Employees can choose to work from home and all interviews take place on-line as we work remote.
At our organization, we have a new exciting opportunity for a IT Security Specialist as a Internship. If you have what it takes to design, build and then nurture what you’ve created, it is the time and the team for you.
As one of our analysts, you will be working together with your colleagues to make sure that “secure by design” is not an idea, but a fact. If you are interested in Cybersecurity, you will have plenty of chances to learn and see how it works in real life.
Where will you work? Well, the team is based in Gdańsk, but at the end of the day it does not matter as long as you deliver and are able to integrate with the team.
As one of our Cyber Security Team members you will operate state of the art security technologies to increase time of prevention, decrease time for detection and reaction and help provide assurance that cyber security goals have been met. You will:
- create organization security posture reports
- cooperate with Security Operations Center service provider
- investigate reported incidents
- provide ideas to reduce detection rate of false positives
- maintain email protection platform
- contribute to development of incident detection patterns
- operate vulnerability scanning tools and participate in vulnerability management process
- maintain Cloud-based Web Security platform
- assist in conducting risk analysis
- Passionate with cybersecurity
- Familiarity with various IT technologies
- Proactive and self-motivated approach
- Ability to onboard quickly into new areas
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be a member of international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to make more happen.
As security geeks, we believe in the power of a free mind and build the team of people motivated to contribute, not slaves - you will therefore have time to do your own research that will professionally develop yourself or the company. If you need a day of home office for a reason, you may be sure to get it.
Moreover, we offer private healthcare, Multisport card, training, modern environment and flexible working hours.
By clicking "Submit" you consent to the processing by Staples Solutions B.V. (Hoogoorddreef 62, 1101 BE Amsterdam ZO, The Netherlands) and its European partners (hereinafter referred to as Staples) of your data contained in the recruitment application to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement.
We process your data indicated in the Labor Code or other specific acts (according to the requirements of the advertisement) based on legal provisions and their submission is necessary to participate in recruitment. We process other personal data (e.g. an image) based on your voluntary consent, which you expressed by sending us your recruitment application and their submission does not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment.
Your application and information, including “Personal Data”, provided while using this website will be kept confidential and will only be used by Staples to conduct the applicant's application/recruitment process, human resources analysis and employment purposes. Unless otherwise required by law, Staples will disclose your data only to those entities commissioned by the employment verification service or entities that provide Staples with human resources services, advertisements, IT service providers such as hosting and IT system suppliers, however, always under the conditions of confidentiality. Staples will not sell your personal information for use by any other company without your prior consent.
Only Staples employees involved in the application and recruitment processes will have access to the information provided. BY PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO STAPLES THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT STAPLES MAY USE THIS INFORMATION TO CONDUCT FOR APPLICATION / REQUEST FOR APPLICATION. THIS INCLUDES:
- Sharing this information with various managers and supervisors at Staples;
- Use of this information to evaluate your candidacy for a position at Staples;
- Disclose this information to managers or supervisors at Staples who may hold a position for which you appear to be qualified. This includes the possible disclosure of this information to managers or supervisors at Staples;
- If you receive a job offer, your data may also be shared with Staples' hiring agent;
- Use of this information to comply with reporting requirements on job applicants and employees, as required by law.
- If at any time you would like Staples to stop contacting you about possible vacancies, please send an email to [email protected]
- If at any time you want to access, modify or delete your data, you can do so by contacting the Recruitment Department by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- If any personal information you have provided to us needs to be changed, please inform Staples accordingly.
- We process your data to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement for 12 months, and when you have consented to participate in future recruitment for 24 months.
Consents are voluntary and do not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected], which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.