- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praktykant / Stażysta
About our Team
In our team we have passionate engineers, professionals in their field of competence. Questions are warmly welcomed. You will have possibility to see how the developer's everyday life looks like and will step on new level of expertise after internship.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Your tasks will be a part of a common board and your code will be released to production;
- We expect from you willingness to self-development and we will guide you how to strengthen your weak points.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of object-oriented and functional programming;
- Student of at least 2nd - 3rd year of technical field;
- Responsibility for taken tasks to provide results with best possible quality in expected time;
- Fast self-learning, headed to practical approach of gathering and using new information;
- Availability at least 32h/week.
Nice to have
- Background in a functional programming languages, like Haskell or Lisp;
- Experience with top JS frameworks and libraries: React, Angular, AngularJS, Vue;
- Knowledge of communication with backend, OSI model.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Access to one of the biggest global e-learning technical training platforms.
- Possibility to learn from experienced engineers in a friendly atmosphere.
- PC workstation/Laptop + 2 external monitors.
- Variety of discounts (Samsung products, theaters, restaurants);
- Free access to Copernicus Science Center for you and your friends;
- Chillout rooms;
- Variety of tea, coffee and fresh fruits/vegetables.
- Office in Warsaw Spire near metro station;
- Working remotely during COVID-19 pandemic.