- ul. Mydlana 2 51-502 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praktykant / Stażysta
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Internship – Mobile DeveloperNumer ref.: 107044BR
Internship – Mobile Developer
Every year we look for a new generation of IT specialists - students and graduates, who are eager to join us for an internship - DriveIT. With support of a mentor, they have a chance to learn and contribute to IT projects and teams. You can be one of them - start your career with Volvo Group IT and get to know us better.
DriveIT is here!
Recruitment starts in November 2020.
On 25th November, we are organizing an exclusive online event - DriveIT during which you will have a chance to meet us in person and get more information about our internship.
Check out our website https://driveitwithvolvo.pl/ for more information!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
- We are a Center of Excellence Team of Mobile Developers, UI Designers, Testers, Business Analysts
- We are a diverse team of people with experience levels from Junior to Senior, always eager to help each other
- We work on Global mobile solutions on Android, iOS, React Native & Cloud platforms
- We support a broad collection of mobile apps supporting Volvo Group operations
THIS IS A CHALLENGE WAITING FOR YOU
- 10% is meetings so that you would really know what to code
- 60% of work is creative coding (native or cross platform)
- 10% is testing if the code works
- 20% is killing bugs, so you basically become Sherlock Holmes ;)
THIS IS YOU
- You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
- You are available at least 3 days a week
- You have some knowledge or experience with Mobile technologies
- You do something more than only studying – you are a member of student organization, student research group etc.
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You are a team player – not a lone wolf
- You are a human who speak English in a communicative way – as understanding each other is the key to success
AND THIS IS WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
- Possibility to work in agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
- An expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
- Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
- Medical care
- Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Does it sound like your plan for upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
If you agree to use your application also in other recruitment processes, please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby authorize Volvo Polska sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application also for the needs of future recruitment processes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997”
Please send your CV and cover letter.