Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Internship Program: Strategy & Consulting Edition (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa zlecenie
- Praktykant / Stażysta
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Internship Program: Strategy & Consulting Edition (CN)Numer ref.: R00053099
Jump into your career. Experience Real and Global. Come and work at the heart of change!
Are you currently student of Bachelor’s/ Engineering/ Master’s Degree and plan to graduate in Summer 2022? Are you looking for a way to kick- start your career journey and prove yourself in real business activities? Would you like to make a meaningful impact?
If so, then Accenture Internship program: Strategy & Consulting Edition is just for you! The program will run between March and June! Start applying now, the deadline for your application is 14th of January 2022!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who are we?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
What is our Accenture Internship program: Strategy & Consulting Edition
We offer a unique internship experience where you will work on real projects directly impacting our clients and/or Accenture’s offerings, assets. We offer an international development environment with multiple trainings, where you will expand your communication, presentation, data analytics and business skills.
We will organize exciting competitions and entrepreneurial pitches where you can put forward and test your innovative ideas with our experts in start-up like environment. You will be able to network with other interns & experienced members of Capability Network team. We will offer you mentorship & mentoring to guide you, help you grow and get the best out of this experience.
What will you do & why our program is unique?
- Work on real projects for the global top clients from Fortune 500
- Support project-related activities
- Participate in multiple trainings - knowledge sharing sessions ranging from soft to hard skills, as well as former interns success story sharing to learn how to succeed!
- Support internal initiatives like assets development
- Take part in industry specific start-up competition/ MVPs creations
- Network with other interns during regular meetups like virtual coffee breaks
What can happen after you complete the program?
- After completing all the program activities, you will be ready to start your career in management consulting!
- If you are one of the most successful participants, you might get a full-time job offer
Who and what are we looking for?
- Students of the 3rd, 4th or 5th year interested in a management consulting career after finishing this internship; Broad range of preferred faculties: economics, international business, management, finance & accounting, quantitative methods in economics and information systems, big data, computer science, digital commerce, IT, econometrics, psychology, social science, chemistry, automotive, energy, biotechnology, medicine, medical engineering
- Knowledge of Microsoft MS Suite (Power Point, Excel)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Proactive approach towards business challenges and opportunities
- Flexible availability (between 30- 40 hours per week)
- Any of the below will be considered as a good asset: Professional experience (internships, full time positions, volunteering), Academic extra curriculum initiatives, Knowledge of IT tools like e.g. Power BI, Python, SAS, RPA tools, ERP CRM systems, good level of foreign languages e.g. Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch would be a strong asset, international experience (e.g. Erasmus)
Headquarters: Warsaw, Cracow or Wroclaw Office as the primary place of work, but due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely, so we are open for applications across whole Poland!
What to expect once you apply?
- Numerical and verbal reasoning test (optional, dependent on the practice)
- 3-step hiring process (we will contact only selected candidates) executed online
- Interview with Managers from Capability Network practices . Once your application is successful, you will be invited to work with one of our Function or Industry Practices below:
Function: CFO & Enterprise Value, Customer Sales & Services, Supply Chain & Operations, Talent & Organization, Industry X, Strategy, Technology Strategy & Advisory.
Industry: Automotive, Banking, Capital Markets, Chemicals, Energy, Natural Resources, Comms & Media, Consumer Goods & Services, Insurance, Life Sciences, Software& Platforms, High Tech, Public Services, Utilities.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.