KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 4 months ago
- internship / apprenticeship contract
- part time
- hybrid work
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Join AMS for the next Internship Programme starting in July 2023!
Through our Internship Programme, we offer passionate, talented people like you an end-to-end exposure to our inspiring work environment and a chance to gain insight into the recruitment and HR industry.
AMS is committed to Equal Opportunities with a strong and passionate commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, sex, age, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, national origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
We wish to offer work experience opportunities with AMS to everyone and welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, as well as from neurodiverse individuals and individuals with disabilities.
We’re committed to making reasonable adjustments to remove or reduce the effects of a barrier during the recruitment process and/or during employment. Please let us know if you need an adjustment or any assistance at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey.
The Internship Programme is a great way to apply what you have learned in school, gain your first experience in the professional world, and build a strong foundation for achieving your career goals.
As an Intern at AMS, you will be part of a global organisation, offering you the opportunity to work with and learn from people with a rich diversity of backgrounds. You will take part in varied work experiences, helping you develop skills such as teamwork, effective communication, analytical thinking, professional networking, and an understanding of business procedures in the HR/recruitment/general administrative fields.
We have places for you in the following departments:
• Sourcing and Talent Acquisition – finding the best candidates and holding the initial interviews
• Administration – scheduling job interviews, preparing documentation, and updating system data
• Business Intelligence - preparing reports, working with, and analysing data
• Facilities – ensuring smooth office operations
Interns need to be Poland-based and need to hold a student status from Polish University or diploma of graduation from Polish University
They also must speak English at min. B2+ level
Additional languages (e.g., German, French, or any other European languages) would also be beneficial
Please note that due to Polish regulation, internship candidates cannot be over 30 years old on the day they start the programme. We are entitled to ask if you meet this requirement during the screening call.
What we offer
What we offer:
• Paid internship
• Comprehensive training and support of a Buddy – a person assigned to help you during orientation and throughout your internship
• Equipment needed to fulfil your daily duties
• Opportunities to participate fully in company social life
• Possibility of employment after successfully completing the internship
Terms of employment:
• Job Location: Poland (Krakow and Gdansk – hybrid). Our interns need to be present at the office for training purposes, getting to know working environment and culture, and meeting with the team.
• Internship Duration: 3 months
• Working hours: 20 hours/week on a flexible schedule, our working hours are usually between 8:00 and 18:00, from Monday to Friday.
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.