Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Inventory Analyst - French speaker
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Job ID: 68931BR
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader
(one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Logistics EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa) is an integral part of Lubricants Supply Chain, storing and distributing bulk and packed product it is not only the face of Shell at the customer site but also a competitive advantage for our Lubricants business.
To manage day-to-day activities related to packed stock reconciliation for Logistics operations Benefrux Packed. Coordinate the repacking and relabeling activities, ensure that all stock movements are properly managed in SAP (inbound and outbound.)
- Proactively collaborate with warehouse via online platform (RIS) and phone/email on a daily basis.
- Proactively collaborate with planning and other internal stakeholders.
- Ensure stocks reconciliation program daily/weekly/end-month/bi-annually physical stocks count exercise (cycle-counting and wall-to-wall stocks take). Verifying all stocks movement in the warehouses and reconciliation is to be carried out for stock accounting purposes.
- Develop root cause analysis for stock discrepancies on a risk-based approach
- Monitor and timely account for product returns
- Proactively communicate with planning on issues related to storage of obsolete products
- Work proactively with warehouse to have a common understanding of needs, decisions and promptly address all stock related issues and concerns
- Support, work and share details of all inventory best practices across Shell.
- Provide monthly review of inventory to finance and justifications for all material stock movements
- Provide contributions to development, implementation and accuracy of all procedures and policies
- French or German min. B2
- English min. B2
- 1-2 years experience in Inventory Management/Supply Chain or similar is essential
- Experience with SAP
- Business awareness
- Time Management and problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel - MS Access and VBA would be an asset
- Good communication & influencing skills (stakeholder management skills)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Pro-active and can do attitude
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide professional support and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.