- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EUMETSAT is Europe’s meteorological satellite agency - monitoring the weather and climate from space - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Working for EUMETSAT, you can make a world of difference and be a part of something that makes a positive impact on society. EUMETSAT is operating an increasing fleet of satellites delivering weather and climate data to users worldwide; helping protect lives, property and industries.
You do not need to be an engineer or a scientist to make a positive contribution to our missions. Our specialist administrative and support functions play also an important role.
This role is based in the EUMETSAT headquarters in darmstadt, Germany.
The General Services Division is in charge of all Facility Management activities at EUMETSAT, including the maintenance of EUMETSAT’s site infrastructure and related services, oversees all building construction projects and manages a substantial multi-million Euro budget.
The Inventory and Logistics Coordinator is responsible for providing a broad range of services within the General Services Budget and
Inventory team and reports to the General Services Budget and Inventory Manager.
- Maintain the records of the Central Inventory Database, organise for regular physical inventory count and control of items, organise appropriate labelling and initial recording as well as end-of-lifetime structured and documented disposal of items;
- Liaise with internal customers on all aspects concerning inventory matters, having overall responsibility for the data quality of the Central Inventory;
- Maintain and develop process documentation, e.g. working practices and procedures;
- Contribute to further development and improvement of the Central Inventory and related processes, liaising with the internal SAP-development and support team;
- Organise the execution and documentation of all shipments, including international shipments and related customs matters, liaising with local freight forwarding and courier service providers;
- Overall responsible for the warehouse and related processes, e.g. for storage and for goods entering and leaving the organisation, including management of warehouse staff members and service support
- Deputise for the Budget and Controlling Co-ordinator in his/her absence (processing of procurements, invoices etc. for the entire Division).
Full secondary education, additional training/qualifications on project control, financial management or accounting would be advantageous.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in international freight forwarding and custom matters;
- Good knowledge of inventory/material administration;
- Good organisational skills, with a persistent and accurate working style, combined with a demonstrated attention to detail;
- Capability of analysing and managing large data-sets;
- Experience working in a project-based environment;
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office applications;
- Management / team-coordination experience would be an advantage;
- Customer-focused personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to apply them both within and across team.
- EUMETSAT is an intergovernmental agency that is exempt from German income tax. We offer an excellent salary, up to EURO 5000/month NET(after deductions) which is negotiable based on skills and experience
- Flexible working time including additional flexi-leave
- Private medical coverage for employee and family
- Attractive final salary pension
- 30 days of annual leave + 14.5 days public holidays
- Training and development support
- Relocation allowance and support (if applicable)