Inventory Manager - Accounting
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
Inventory Manager (Accounting)Numer ref.: JN -112021-4537742
New opportunity of working for developing global company and supporting Inventory (Accounting) process and team due the increase portfolio, additional process commercial processing and the greater complexity of all of the processes.
The company is great, recognisable manufacturer cooperating on global market.
- This role is responsible for executing the Inventory Accounting processes, and to perform planning and monthly margin and inventory valuation analysis
- Overseeing the team that is responsible for the accounting for inventory at various Manufacturing sites and Warehouses
- Understanding of complex accounting matters, quick problem-solving skills and strong collaboration with other finance and non-finance teams
- Lead the Inventory Accounting team on month-end close activities
- Responsible for the coordination and planning of the inventory valuation in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong management skills
- Experience running queries from a data warehouse
- Manufacturing Accounting / Controlling experience is an advantage
- Demonstrates ability to think "outside of the box" and embrace change
- Must have an excellent analytic skill and the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team.
- Must be a result oriented professional with excellent problem-solving skills
* Competitive salary in a diverse and multinational environment
* Possibilities for development
* Package of benefits
* Great office location