- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced Accountant with drive and a continuous improvement mindset? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) are now hiring an Inventory Process Coordinator with a passion for Inventory Accountancy Management, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Inventory Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. Where we manage the accurate and timely accounting of Inventory ledgers across the entire EUCAN region.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As the Inventory Process Coordinator, you will be part of a team responsible for all of Takeda’s Inventory for the entire EUCAN Region. Reporting to the Inventory Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and our Corporate Accounting Team in Japan
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Combining your day to day operational activities with your process expertise to identify opportunities within the Inventory function to improve the business solutions we offer.
- Focusing on developing best in class Inventory solutions and building scalable ways to improve the process while ensuring a seamless stakeholder experience.
- Partnering with the Global Process Owner (GPO) and regional peers to drive global standardisation through identification and implementation of global best in class solutions.
- Taking ownership and identifying process improvement opportunities for existing processes and controls.
- Collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders including local market finance teams, cross functional TBS internal departments, senior management and external auditors.
- Degree or equivalent
- Professional experience in RTR/Inventory Accountancy
- Experience of an ERP system
- Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
- Previous hands on experience of Inventory accounting / month end close processes
- Fluent Business English
- Experience of SAP and Hyperion
- A good understanding of Supply chain and the master data that drives the financial transactions
- Strong double entry accounting,
- Strong ERP knowledge capable of tracing transactions in SAP
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- A second Western European language (in addition to fluency in English)
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS