HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Investigator Quality Assurance TM L2 (English)
Ref No: FCC/ITML2P&P/03/2018
- Daily tasks includes alert investigation by analyzing the account activity in order to find and report any suspicious activities related to money laundering and/or terrorism financing
- Pro-actively gather intelligence from media reports and appropriate websites to identify customers of HSBC involved in crime/ML/terrorism etc. Build on their knowledge of latest Anti Money laundering trends
- Ensure that the process requirements are met, adhered to, completed in accordance with established procedures and standards set.
- Work well independently; complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks.
- Persistently seeks out and interprets information, evidence and gaps and uses their business and specialist knowledge to identify and highlight root causes
- Uses appropriate processes and analytical methods to scrutinize and objectively evaluate data and information in order to investigate and eliminate actual or potential risks or compliance breaches
- Develops knowledge of business activities so as to better understand and clearly articulate the nature of compliance issues and the actual and potential risks associated with them in terms that are meaningful for the business
- Demonstrate knowledge of features, benefits and procedures and take initiative to review daily process updates for defect free implementation.
- Issues / problems are effectively investigated and resolved or are appropriately referred with recommendations.
- Support specific (i.e. named) projects as requested and guided by management. – Eg – Productions order searches, CAMP Audits, etc.
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures/latest Anti Money Laundering Trends related to relevant processes.
- The job holder needs to share his opinions/ experiences on cases with the team so as to give a better insight to the other investigators to make a reasoned judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a Commerce or Finance background,
- 1 year experience in Compliance / AML / Transaction Monitoring/ Banking desirable
- Ability to speak and understand French fluently (high written)
- Ability to write business letters and reports (High Written),
- Strong decision making and analytical skills,
- Professional certification - CAMS certification (desirable),
- Understands what Financial Crime/ Terrorist Financing is and the cost to society,
- Knows his / her personal obligations under relevant financial crime legislation and the obligations of banks,
- Appreciates the part we play in our roles in financial crime control,
- Understands vulnerabilities of bank products and services,
- Understands where their role and responsibilities fit in the AML process and control framework,
- Requires specialist Anti-Money Laundering training geared towards role,
- Political, Social and Economic knowledge of countries that are major players in the global economy,
- Has detailed knowledge and familiarity with AML policies and procedures,
- Understands the nature of the AML risks facing their area of business / operation,
- Ability to understand and interpret numeric data
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.