Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Investigator Transaction Monitoring with EnglishNumer ref.: NR Ref. FCC/ITM/En/11/2020
- To independently analyse cases generated by the internal system by verifying transactions alerted on customer’s accounts
- To gather intelligence from internal databases and external resources (media reports and appropriate websites) to identify entities (HSBC customers or external parties) involved in crime/money laundering/terrorism etc.
- To ensure that the productivity and quality levels are achieved/exceeded as per the standards set for the process
- To complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks
- To acquire and update knowledge on procedures/latest anti money laundering trends related to relevant processes
- Experience in AML/KYC/banking will be an asset
- Ability to speak, write and understand English fluently (at least B2 level) is a must
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably from Commerce/Finance/Economics or Linguistics background
- Basic level of knowledge concerning subjects such as: anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, financial crime risks, tax havens and high risk geographies, etc.
- Basic level of understanding of vulnerabilities of bank products and services
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills are a must
- Ability to work independently and under time-pressure
- Advanced level of computer literacy and ability to use efficiently MS Office
- Professional certification (i.e. CAMS certification) would be an asset
- German/French/Hebrew language skills will be an asset
- Specialised Anti-Money Laundering training geared towards role
- Stable, interesting and accountable job in the multinational team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Career opportunities in an international organization
- Employees’ benefits: private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance
- Modern office in a good location – Kapelanka street
- Free card to the parking very close to the building and bicycle racks
- No dress code and no mobile devices restrictions
- HSBC and team integrations
- Free of charge fitness classes in the mornings and afternoons
- Relax and games room during breaks
- Free fruits and unlimited coffee and tea
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]