Savills, an international consulting company operating in the real estate market, listed on the London Stock Exchange, employing 31 000 employees in 700 offices worldwide, present in Poland since 2004, is looking urgently to the office in Warsaw a candidate for a position of:
Position goal: The position is dedicated to development and maintenance of sophisticated financial models supporting the acquisitions of portfolio and single real estate asset. The Analyst will support the Team of real estate investment experts advising on processes of sell and acquisition of commercial real-estate by delivering of in-depth analysis, reports and recommendations.
The perfect candidate: Is a driven and highly result-oriented professional eager to deliver accurate, detailed and timely data. Investment Analyst will work under high pressure, with strict deadlines thus must present himself/herself as effective problem-solver. He/she is proficient in investment modeling, possess strong, in-depth analytical skills and is recognized as detailed-oriented and proactive.
Scope of duties:
- Daily support of Investment Team, by:
- Developing, maintaining and continuous improvement of strategic financial modeling tools;
- Assuring in-depth analysis of all aspect of the investment opportunities that might influence the transaction’s value,
- Assisting in preparation of analysis and reports for budget assumptions, long range planning and reforecast exercises;
- Presenting investment opportunities based on proper due diligence and investment analysis;
- Developing business plans, valuations and presentations for existing and potential new Clients;
- Executing market research, market analysis and benchmarking studies;
- Supporting Investment Team, by supplying them with crucial information, attending regular meetings and assuring regular communication aiming at securing the investment opportunity.
- University degree, preferably in the field of in Finance or Real Estate
- At least 2 years of previous experience in the field of financial and/or business analysis experience
- Fluency in English
- Excellent technical skills with emphasis on MS Excel and VBA
- Stable employment in the organization with an established position on the market;
- Opportunity for constant competencies development while handling individual, expert position;
- Creative working environment enhancing Employee’s potential;
- Engagement in international projects and cooperation with real estate market experts.