Investment Associate - Transaction Manager
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Candidate will be responsible for conduct all negotiation and transaction stages with Clients in Poland and region. Will cooperate with Investment, Development, and Capital Market department.
Proper profile has 3-6 years of experience on Real Estate market within Investment / Transaction department, also in real estate agency and BIG 4 companies (transaction services, advisory department).
Experience within international real estate company and would like to join fast growing company on fully independent position.
Four Our Client, an international company, real estate company.
Market, because of growth currently we are looking for newly created position Investment Associate /Transaction Manager based in Warsaw focused on Poland and Regional Markets.
- Maintain and develop relationships with the investors in place, those having already an established track record with Company,
- When necessary, educate and make the New Investors familiar with Real Estate investment in the sector,
- Prepare all needed documents, analysis (DCF, NPP, IRR), for internal needs but also for investors,
- Prepare investment budgets and cash flow on investment opportunities,
- Help the Investors to understand and underwrite the investment opportunities presented by Company,
- Work with the internal development team to prepare and present investment briefs for new development opportunity,
- Support the investment briefs with adequate analytical market research and well-structured factual sales pitch in the most efficient graphical form,
- Guide the development teams to ensure the proposed investments would be matching the investors' expectations and market standard,
- Be a pro-active member of the Investment Teams,
- Provide on-going competitors analysis and mapping of industry players,
- Monitor industry trends and market reports in order to differentiate from competition and provide the investors with the most up to date market information,
- Contribute to the internal database of investors, investment managers,
- Higher education: finance, economy, banking, real estate,
- At least 3-6 years of experience within related field, real estate market, Investment/ Transaction department,
- Very good financial knowledge,
- Strong experience on sell side, proven track record,
- Very good law regulation knowledge,
- Fluency in English is must,
- Great communication and negotiation skills,
- Bale to work on many projects simultaneously,
- Great team work spirit,
- Focus on results and get things done,
- Full independency at work and acting as business owner.
Great opportunity to join Investment/Transaction Team, well know brand and possibilities to grow.