Invoice to Cash Specialist
Danone Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the job
As I2C Speciliast you will be also responsible for:
- Process of payments and customer invoices Monitor workstream delivery against plans and objectives
- Contribute to the timeliness and quality of monthly closing process
- Contribute to proper risk management by proper Credit Policy execution
- Contribute to establishing good relations with customers and internal stakeholders
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe You need to have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or related studies
- Very good level of English and fluent Polish
- Knowledge of credit securities on local market
- Analytical skills and competency in basic financial statement analysis
- First contract will be for 12 months, with possibility to be extended.
- Opportunities for further development.
- Possibility to build professional experience in an FMCG international company.
- Flexible working hours and home office policy.
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts.
WHAT’S NEXT?If you like our proposal and you want to join the group of DANONE please apply by finding your application form under “APPLY” button.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
DANONE is a major FMCG company in Poland, with market leading brands. DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible".
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.