sharing the costs of sports activities
Inżynier ds. Jakości
Umicore Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Quality audits and complaints’ management:
• Qualification and quality management audits of new and existing suppliers.
• Monitor and evaluate supplier quality performance and coordinate the development plan.
• Lead the meetings related to supplier quality complaints.
Incoming inspection – Quality monitoring:
• Coordinate the incoming inspection of raw material
• Coordinate the effectiveness and the root cause analysis with corrective/preventive actions
• Coordinate statistical process control
Suppliers’ change management process:
• Coordinate and review implementation of changes and approval process
• Coordinate supplier qualification (PPAP)
Continuous improvement and internal documentation:
• Participate in the internal projects.
• Improve and update the internal Quality Management System procedures
Higher education (preferably technical or chemical)
Min. 5 years of professional experience in a similar position (preferred in automotive industry)
Ability to create and update system and process documentation
Very good English language (written and spoken)
Knowledge of MS Office
Good ability to define business goals
Driving license. B.
High interpersonal skills
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
We look forward to receiving your application!
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Umicore Poland Sp. z o.o.
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.