Mobica is a world-leading, award-winning software services company offering bespoke development, QA and consultancy. We specialise in complex, next generation, time critical projects across a wide range of industries for many of the world’s leading companies.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for people flexible enough
to work under changing conditions.
People that are open to new experiences
You will be working on a variety of projects using evolving technologies with our clients from across the globe
We will help you make the most of the opportunities and up-coming challenges.
We are looking for people who can join our team and be part of our working family.
People who can build relationship with
those around them (above and under).
At Mobica, you will meet plenty of like-minded people. People from a variety of backgrounds and cultures but with similar values and interests.
If you enjoy sharing your knowledge, but also like learning from people who are equally as passionate, then Mobica is the right place for you!
Join the Mobica Team asiOS SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Location: Lublin, Warszawa
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- good qualification in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline
- degree (B.Sc. is a minimum) in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline
- at least 3 years of experience in software development
- at least 2 years of experience in development on iOS platform with Objective-C, Swift
- experience in using Instruments for debugging, detecting memory leaks and bottlenecks
- experience in developing complex and dynamic UI
- knowledge and experience in using of version control systems: svn, git, mercurial (ideally all of these)
- experience in low level networking, video / audio streaming protocols
- communication with external accessories over BT or WiFi is a plus
- ability to adjust to changing environment and requirements
- open mind & positive attitude
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Learning by doing – you will work with experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
Please add to your resume the following clause: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)".
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.