IoT Solution Manager
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
As part of the Global Platform organization, you will lead a team of IoT Developers and Machine Learning Engineers in building, running and further developing the ISS Global IoT / Digital Twin Platform. This includes the buildup and delivery of large and complex solutions to connect to external systems (e.g., Building Management Systems) and internal integrations, to make ISS a tech leader in Facility Management Industry and to design and build integrated digital solutions. The IoT Global Platform team will act as a vital link and enablers between stakeholders such as customers, Business Platforms, Global Big Data and the countries/regions. Hence there is the need to have a committed colleague acting as the promoter and evangelist for IoT who take the day-to-day technical ownership of all technical solutions related to IoT / Digital Twin and manage the team on a daily base.
Your new role
The roles will actively drive the usage of IoT / Digital Twin to the whole ISS organization and enhance the IoT activities to the country organizations by replacing the current local solutions. The role will actively engage in creating an IoT strategy, driven by the respective Technology Architect, to meet current and future business requirements and lead the respective platform team.
• Lead the setup of the global IoT / Digital Twin platform on daily base and actively participate in creating the IoT strategy to meet current and future business requirements
• Lead the setup and maintain the IoT platform infrastructure and be responsible for stability, performance, availability
• Build the IoT infrastructure for efficiently sending all required data from the devices and building management systems to the cloud backend, as well as retrieving any configuration data and messages from the backend
• Lead the team to develop the needed solutions and to govern, operate and maintain the platform
• Ensure global visibility and growth IoT and help countries to be onboarded
• Organize the Knowledge Base and knowledge sharing of IoT / Digital Twin deployment best practices Collaborate very closely with the main Technology Architect for IoT platform who is located in Global Enterprise Architecture • 5+ years of relevant work experience in designing IoT solutions and running respective platforms (e.g., IoT Central, IoT Core, Google IoT Core, MindSphere, etc…)
• Advanced experience with IoT software engineering best practices for the full software development lifecycle, development skill is a clear plus
• Experience with IoT, “Firmware Over The Air” (FOTA) Updates, device management and Cloud Services
• Be able to work towards complete close loop controls using IoT methodology consisting machines, devices, sensors, data aggregation, use of wireless technologies to have fast close loops controls
• Solid/strong knowledge in organizing the “run” and the service management of a respective IoT / Digital Twin Platform based on ITIL
• Several years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role
What employer offers
We offer you a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterised by high pace and drive. ISS has an open and informal culture founded on professionalism at all levels. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.