- Wołoska 22, 02-675 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Durex, Dettol, Jik, Finish and Vanish.
Are you a people and service-oriented person, with a background in technology solutions delivery with focus on supply services or finance? RB has started the transformation journey and we aim to improve overall employee experience in these areas. To help us achieve that, the IS team is looking for a Business Analyst who will proactively partner with global and local organization to lead & activate strategic IT initiatives & will help to identify value-based opportunities and risks to enable delivery.
You will play a key role in building the strategy and roadmap for our cluster of 14 countries, aiming to improve end user journeys, increase the employee satisfaction with IS services and solutions. You’ll have the freedom to make our systems more user friendly towards end users and focus on things which can make a difference and add value.
You will SUCCEED because you…
- know what it takes to lead change. You know IT and you have experience with systems implementation and project management
- know how to manage different stakeholders and their demands, how to suggest them the best technical & business solution and how to prepare with them documentation related to their requirements
- have some level of understanding of supply or finance processes (eg. working with SAP, JDE or EDI) and you’ve experienced working with non IT people on technical implementations
- like being “the bridge” to translate discussions between business and technical people. Working with our global IS teams making sure they understand our local requirements explained in business language and commit to delivery timelines
- know how to document requirements, functional & technical specifications and testing documents
- Bachelors’ degree
- A minimum of 3 years practical experience gained working within a commercial organization in a IS/IT business analysis or similar role – commercial acumen with detailed understanding in area of Supply and/or Finance
- Proven experience in project management, be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of project cycle, key project documents, business requirements list etc.
- Solid understanding of SAP and EDI functionality – practical experience on actual use of SAP transactions or EDI setup of connections with customers eg. orders, invoices
- Strong track record of contributing to projects and achieving results
- A “customer facing”, service-oriented approach to enable a successful partnership and strong relationships.
- Fluent English
- medical care
- Multisport card
- fresh fruits, muesli & yoghurts on a daily basis
- life insurance
- ½ day off on your birthday
- employee stock ownership program
- annual bonus
- RB products at attractive prices
- Carrefour discount card
- flexible working hours
- modern office
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).