- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Defines the technical IS solution and ensures alignment with other modules and surrounding IS applications through cooperation and collaboration across IS solution architects and IS delivery units.
- Engages in requirement engineering to decide which requirements are covered by available standard functionalities, for which functionalities enhancements are needed and for which functionalities workarounds are accepted
- Keeps knowledge up to date regarding new and emerging IS technology and IS industry practices, bringing learning into Hitachi ABB Power Grids; all within in the scope of the relevant IS solutions
- Collaborates with users in projects and problem management to maintain, develop and deploy the best feasible and most cost efficient IS solutions/services for the business
- Consults the users to identify and learn about current procedures and to clarify further requirements
- Provides guidance to IS project management and IS delivery unit team in how to utilize IS application/solution standards (e.g. SAP) effectively
- Contributes to IS Problem and IS Incident Management to fight ticket volume by detecting reoccurring defects and eliminating these when technical expertise is required
- In concert with the Global IS Domain Architect ensures that IS solution/service-related standards are considered accordingly
- Supplies the IS Manager(s) with relevant stakeholder information related to IS solution/services
- Provides support to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice with/without carrying line responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline. Master’s degree in related discipline preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience within Information Technology industry.
- 5+ years of solution architecture experience across various IT areas with focus in the areas of Data Analytics, particularly.
- Certification in S/4 HANA, and/or other SAP Solutions.
- Proven experience implementing SAP best practices
- Highly adept at bridging, translating and integrating business with IT, and converting business requirements into IT solutions.
- Ability to provide leadership to ensure effective solutions that drive business value are created and implemented, in an environment of virtual teams.
- Awareness of latest technology, developments and offerings from SAP and their future direction.
- Able to sort through complex issues and make timely decisions.
- Ability to generate new ideas, challenge status quo, take risks, support change and foster innovation.
- Fluent English language and good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with business and IT stakeholders
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com