IS Project Manager for Project & Document Management Domain (PA IS Team)
ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
- Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world. You will play a key role in strengthening our Process Automation IS organization, member of Project and Document Management Domain Delivery team. The Project Execution Team is at the heart of our organization, meeting and exceeding customer expectations while helping to build a sustainable and profitable future. You will lead global IT projects having direct impact on day to day business operations.
- Successfully lead delivery of IS projects according to waterfall, iterative and agile methodologies.
- Follow specific ABB IS Project Management standards and governance mechanisms.
- Manage all aspects of the project to agreed-upon customer requirements. Effectively monitor and control project progress, proactively manage and mitigate project risks. Achieve project deliverables and compliance with customer requirements. Ensure successful closure of the project on project completion and capture and document lessons learned.
- Collaborate closely with IS and Business stakeholders, manage stakeholders’ expectations and relationship.
- Organize and work remotely with virtual teams.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or related.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in managing IT projects delivery.
- Communicate professionally in English both in written and verbal form.
- Certifications in project management (PMI/PMP, Scrum, etc.) as a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in at least one of the following areas: ERP Systems, Finance Systems, Compliance.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks