- Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Lead the IS Threat Detection and Engineering team that is part of the IS Security Operations Center (SOC) Department in GBS IS by providing SOC Engineering, Threat Hunting and Threat Intelligence services across ABB IS landscape in alignment with Corporate IS Information Security guidance, design, and roadmap. Develop and maintain a global team of security experts protecting ABB information assets and intellectual property from cyber-attacks and security threats. Be responsible for the overall service design and delivery, providing detailed information about recent threat factors as well as early detection of such threats within ABB infrastructure.
- Deliver and continuously improve maturity of Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting and Engineering services across the ABB Group within budgeted costs and time schedule. Ensure agreed service level agreements (SLAs), budget and quality specifications are met.
- Collaborate with the Corporate IS Information Security, GBS IS Consumer Excellence, GBS IS Capabilities, GBS IS Domains, Business IS and 3rd Party IS Suppliers to ensure understanding of existing business requirements and new service demand and security design and roadmap
- Establish and monitor a comprehensive risk focused monitoring metrics to ensure efficient delivery of security services meeting business requirements
- Ensure that security services in scope of Threat Detection & Engineering are aligned to Information Security design and roadmap as published by Corporate IS Information Security.
- Proactively develop and maintain appropriate Security competence within the department, ensuring alignment to given IS goals, ABB Group Regulations and Guidelines, Architecture and IS Security best practices. Give input for the development of IS internal security Policies and Standards.
- Manage Security Experts, developing appropriate skills in the team as well as competencies and mindset, by ensuring that the overall security technical skillset of the services is complemented by business understanding and customer services skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering
- 10+ years of Information Security experience with at least 5 years in leading service delivery and security operations
- Very strong skills in running services within Security Operations Center (SOC), such as Threat Intelligence and Hunting, development and maintenance of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Strong experience in security services operations from design, launch and maintenance.
- Practical experience in common information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53
- Excellent leadership skills to manage and motivate distributed, international teams, experience in building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of Security and IS compliance requirements (e.g. SOX-IT) in global organizations, adequate knowledge of current legal and compliance requirements
- Strong knowledge of the following areas of technical expertise: information security management and governance, logging and monitoring of IT asset, threat detection and response, threat intelligence and threat modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present complex and technical issues to diverse audiences including senior management
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) or related (SANS etc.) certification required
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks