IT Account Security Manager
- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IT Account Security ManagerNumer ref.: 133756
- The single point of contact on end to end technology for the PMO: Assets, Infrastructure, Third Party Services, other IBM technology delivery organizations, and the Client
- Manage relationships between the Project Office, Clients, Internal IBM IT Delivery and 3rd party IT Delivery organizations
- Directly support the Business DPE through a dotted line relationship
- Supports development, implementation, and delivery of CPS technical solutions with the business solutions
- Respond to client IT requirements as specified in the contract or Statement of Work (SOW), or through the PMO contract change control process
- Overse and verify contractual IT cost
- Manage schedule, and service or product deliverables as they relate to the IT delivery organization
- Manage matrix of IBM IT services, and drive client and 3rd Party IT resources to deliver CPS IT services and solutions to meet the end to end client business process
- Support the Business DPE and Project Executive (PE) in identifying growth opportunities and CTO (Cost Take Out) opportunities resulting in contract profitability
- Own quality of CPS IT service provided by the IT delivery organization and responsible for tracking and reporting on service level performance
- Participate and provide input into Client’s strategy and planning in support of the PMO
- Direct and assist teams to develop program, project, product, and business strategies, and implement resulting solutions to meet contract deliverables
- Demonstrated leadership track record for both individuals (as a manager) and teams (as a leader)
- Demonstrated ability to manage project risk
- Practical application of Project Management (PM) techniques
- Clear communication in English
- Previous GBS Data Security & Privacy experience
- General knowledge of cybersecurity, data privacy or industry regulations
- Experience implementing or assessing against common industry security and/or privacy frameworks
- Qualify for or hold at least one Security / Risk Certification (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM)
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.