IT CC EMEA manages over 2,000 servers and 1,500 active network devices. On a daily basis, he supports over 25,000 users managing server infrastructure and mass storage as well as database servers and backup processes. They are also involved in projects aimed at implementing new solutions as well as development and standardization of existing ones. IS / IT deals with analyzing and integrating IT systems and managing projects related to their acquisition. They deal with the creation, selection and support of information systems used in all DANONE companies in Poland. The Technical Informatics team, which is part of this department, supports us all in the field of office equipment.
Currently we are looking for:
IT Analyst - Data Backup and Storage ITCC EMEA
As Data Backup and Storage IT Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing security standards and improving them. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in local (on-premise) as well as cloud environment. Also you will participate in international and multidisciplinary both regional and global projects.
If you are an open person and want to work in a dynamic environment, we are looking for you!
About work - in this role you will be responsible for:
- checking the operation of data backup systems and mass storage infrastructure in the EMEA region
- storage, backup and restoration processes, cooperation with the server administration team
- monitoring of IT infrastructure and undertaking necessary actions in case of failure
- solving problems related to IT infrastructure in accordance with SLA
- actively looking for improvements, security and innovation
- preparation of technical documentation, specifications, templates and procedures
- contact for selected IS CBS as support
You will be perfect in this role if:
- You have a university degree in the field of computer science or related
- You have practical and theoretical knowledge about data storage and solutions for data backup (CommVault, BackupExec)
- You worked min. 4 years in IT as a specialist for creating backup and data storage, of which at least 2 years you worked as an independent position
- You have experience in using IT security in a corporate environment with knowledge of the ITIL process
- You have experience in running and coordinating projects
- You speak fluent English
Danone IT CC EMEA is an IT Competence Centre, providing IT services for DANONE in Europe, Russia & Africa Middle East. It is one of four IT Competence Centres in the world, which together support 50 000 users worldwide. The range of provided services focuses around administration of server environments and IT systems, support of IT systems, workstations, management of IT infrastructure.
The overall number of supported users in Europe, Russia & Africa Middle East regions amounts to over 30000 workstations, 1200 servers and a hundred completed international projects. We employ highly qualified experts to ensure the highest support standards for our business partners. The international IT CC EMEA organization is based in Warsaw.
- We may offer you about 30 benefits! Unfortunately, it is not possible to mention all of these here, so we decided to highlight these, which may seem the most interesting for you, like private health care package, sports card (Multisport), social fund extra payments, life insurance, employee discounts, meal endowment and many more, including special benefit package for parents.
- What is more, we offer you genuine development opportunities and a chance to gain expertise, learning form experienced managers as well as opportunity to work with modern technologies.
- Also we offer flexibility in terms of working hours and home office policy.
- But the biggest advantage to join us are passionate people creating great team sprit working place.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.