- Opolska 114, 31-323 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
IT Helpdesk Analyst is required to perform a support role for international customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing.
Provide answers to the clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone for customer’s end users
- Route problems to internal support group
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution
- Administer and provide User Access in various systems
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Great customer handling skills
- Understanding of IT Environment and ready to learn new processes and technologies
- Good working knowledge of IT environment Windows OS and MS OFFICE
- Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times
- Ability to work flexible hours ( also 24/7)
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- ITIL knowledge would be an asset
- German - at least C1
- English - at least B2
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Lunch & leisure vouchers
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Please apply via application button.
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)