- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The roles in the EA TSO are based around technology areas and particular products used within the systems, however you will need to develop a broader knowledge of all products within these systems.
The role is second line support with a primary interface to the field support teams (either Motorola Solutions or customer) on one side and development engineering on the other. It is a 1st shift position. After a 1 year of experience there is a possibility to have an extra on call support.
- Develop a high level of understanding of Motorola Solutions TETRA network and data solutions to be able to support external and internal customers in the resolution of technical issues.
- Liaise between the engineering departments and external as well as internal customers coherently in written and spoken English.
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and ensure that customers’ expectations are met.
- Follow Customer Issue Resolution processes.
- From time to time, visit customer sites across the EA region in order to resolve those issues that cannot be resolved remotely.
- Use Motorola Solutions owned TETRA systems to reproduce and/or troubleshoot customer issues, as well as to gain knowledge of future software updates.
- Participate in System Upgrades on customer premises.
- Review existing tools and approaches and make recommendations on improvements or new functionality. Review and recommend improvements to procedures
- Stay current on new and emerging technologies.
- Fluent German and English
- 1 year experience / knowledge in Telecommunications/Networking systems
- Experience in a technical customer facing environment is a distinct advantage
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to adapt quickly
- Ability to work efficiently in an international team
- SNMP Fault Management
- Database administration
- LAN/WAN support/operations
- IP routing protocols
- Network Management
- Radio Telecommunications systems
- Network security/ Firewalls basics
- Linux administration
- Tetra systems knowledge
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Strong collaborative culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad
- Development opportunities.