For our client, Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, we are currently looking for experienced, innovative and passionate people, interested in the position of back office incident analyst. Come and help us create new brand in Poznan! Apply!
IT analyst with German
Nr ref.: /767/06/2018/NS/39390
what we offer
- attractive salary
- package of benefits (including private medical care, sports card)
- additionally 1 day of holiday
- contract of employment
- work in the center of Poznan
- user Administration in Active Directory, Safenet, IAM, XenMobile, and other Tools
- maintenance of virtual clients
- qualifying of incoming emails, creation of Tickets
- verifying of solution from 2nd-Lvl Units with the Users via phone or email
- accept Calls from Users for troubleshooting
- monitoring of the status of running processes, user information after completion
- but that's not all: Through your committed cooperation, you always have the adherence to defined service times in view and provide decisive impulses for the improvement of working methods, processes and thus our service quality
what we expect
- combine technical understanding with analytical thinking, then these are the best prerequisites for this task.
- it is not decisive in which course of studies or on which practical path you have acquired your skills.
- the most important thing for us is to find with you a personality who shares our ideas of service quality and customer satisfaction.
- with an IT training you have a clear advantage here
- if you also have experience in incident management or in the service desk environment, all the better
- you should also be able to communicate with users and colleagues in German
- ability to communicate in English
- you and your team will work in shift system (daily shifts)