- Opolska 114, 31-323 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
IT Helpdesk Analyst is required to perform a support role for international customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing.
Provide answers to the clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone for customer’s end users
- Route problems to internal support group
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution
- Administer and provide User Access in various systems
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Great customer handling skills
- Understanding of IT Environment and ready to learn new processes and technologies
- Good working knowledge of IT environment Windows OS and MS OFFICE
- Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for other staff
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- ITIL knowledge would be an asset
- Spanish - at least B2
- English - at least B2
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Lunch & leisure vouchers
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.
Please apply via application button.
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)