- 00-120Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
IT Application Manager
Your new company
International storage space developer (about 500 employees in Europe).
Your new role
Team: 10 persons
Direct report: IT Director Europe
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of all existing and new European IT applications (CRM, ERP, DMS). In this role, you will manage design, build, implement and test complex business applications based on user requirements.
All applications will be developed using reusable standards, best practices and methodologies. The IT Applications Manager responsibilities include applications data security, integrity, performance and ensuring a high percentage uptime. You will act as IT Director deputy sometimes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in process of Business Applications implementation,
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in the position of IT Project Manager
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (including oral, written and presentation skills) Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and functional end-users.
- Skilled at active listening techniques. Gathers appropriate information before taking action. Encourages others to listen and check before acting.
- Timely communication with immediate supervison
- Identifies measurable improvements to business processes. Consistently adds value beyond scope of responsibilities. Seeks out work if necessary.
- Plans, manages, and completes assignments and projects (on-time and accurately).
- Consistently demonstrates commitment to task/projects.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles
- Work independently and manage small team of IT Specialists (acting as deputy IT Manager)
- General awareness, equivalent to project manager/business analyst position, about software development practices (principles, methods, tools, and practices) - familiarity with trends across all phases including design, development, testing, implementation, deployment and maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of business analysis tasks, elements and techniques
- Preferred Application Administration Skills:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- CRM: Aurea
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Good command of English (B2/C1+) - contacts with foreign business and users
- Tracking and reporting of costs associated to Application Projects,
- IT budget in Application Development field
What you'll get in return
- Flexible form of employment - contract of employment or B2B
- Possibility to grow within organisation
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Benefits package
- Office in city center
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.