private medical care
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 17 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- team manager
The IT Manager that supports the IT Asset Management organization reports to the IT Director of Partner Management and is responsible for the creation of policies, procedures, internal processes, and governance strategies to ensure that software and hardware assets and entitlements are managed through the assets’ lifecycle while ensuring the alignment of policies, procedures, and processes with other IT services areas or other Jacobs business constituents.
• Creates procedures and owns overall accountability for the IT Asset Management program including process, policy and governance of the program
• Manages Global Asset Management Coordinators (AMCs) day-to-day activities, providing operational support and instruction, including performance evaluations, operational activities and succession planning
• Collaborates with IT leadership, functional and technical leads to define Asset -Management tracking requirements and implement the necessary policies and procedures to ensure accurate asset tracking throughout the lifecycle
• Develops and communicates organizational strategies to key stakeholders and business constituents
• Oversees development and maintenance of Service Now ITAM used to maintain accurate asset inventories and reporting
• Ensure entitlement compliance with supplier contracts
• Develops and implements policies and procedures for tracking IT assets throughout their lifecycles
• Assists procurement, financial, and legal departments in analyzing budgets, proposals, and vendor contracts
• Creates usage reports that are used to track license allocation, consumption and renewal deadlines
• Establishes linkage with budgeting and procurement processes to track asset acquisition, utilization, and retirement of assets
• 5+ years of IT Asset Management both software and hardware in multinational or large organizations
• 3+ leadership and managerial experience
• Hands-on experience interfacing with Asset Management applications and systems
• Demonstrate superior business and analytical skills, able to focus on key issues and solve problems.
• Proven ability to operate at both the strategic and tactical level.
• Expresses a sense of urgency to perform given assignments. Seeks to achieve quick and accurate results.
• Experience with enterprise ERP systems (such as Oracle, SAP) and ServiceNow preferred
• Knowledge in Excel and Access
• Undergraduate degree required. MBA is preferred.
• Flexibility in working hours
• English - fluent written and spoken
What we offer
• International working environment and unique company culture
• Personal development opportunities
• Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.