Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities and a top-tier asset management business. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow.
With a presence in Poland since 2007, Credit Suisse is committed to growing our businesses here and recently announced the opening of a new office in Warsaw, the second site in Poland. The office in Warsaw, which will be officially operational by the third quarter of this year, will add to our existing site in Wroclaw and provide vital support to our global operations. The Poland offices are of central importance to Credit Suisse’s approach to leveraging our global talent base and maximizing the efficient use of the bank’s resources.
We offer the chance to work for a renowned, international organization in a collaborative environment. We will invest in your development with ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
IT Auditor # 087944
Credit Suisse Group (CSG) Internal Audit is an independent global function, comprising over 260 staff based predominantly in London, Zurich, New York, and Singapore. It supports the strategic objectives of CSG through its critical assessment of key processes, risks and controls across all business within CSG. Internal Audit is seeking to expand its audit team of business and IT auditors at the Bank’s Wroclaw Business Delivery Centre (BDC), the second largest CSG office in the EMEA region (with over 4,500 employees).
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- The performance of on-site IT and business led audits of Wroclaw based functions, provision of remote audit services to other CS offices, as well as travel/ support for audits of EMEA branches
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the Bank’s IT control environment, assessing compliance with laws, regulations and best practices, working with the business and IT management to identify commercial and practical solutions to mitigate identified risks
- Assistance with audit planning, including the performance of walk-throughs and the preparation of audit test procedures
- Documentation of assigned audit procedures, identification of issues, presentation of findings to management and preparation of audit reports
- Development and provision of centralised audit services to the wider CSG Internal Audit department, including continuous risk monitoring of IT activities, and periodic analysis of IT performance and Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably IT related
- Prior audit, technology or internal controls experience (preferably within financial services or professional services)
- IT Audit relevant certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA) preferable
- Outstanding technical and analytical abilities, including familiarity with application and IT general controls, technical environments and emerging IT trends
- Motivated and proactive professional with solid organizational and interpersonal skills, able to develop good working relationships with senior management across a variety of cultures
- Excellent communication skills including fluent spoken and written English
- Willingness and ability to travel to other CS locations (<20%, mostly in Europe)
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)