private medical care
IT Automation Engineer
Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
You'll be working in the GM D&S Automation team, based in Poland. We analyze, build, test and deploy our own automations, while also deploying vendor automation and monitoring tools. These solutions are leveraged by the production support teams under GM D&S to reduce manual effort and increase monitoring coverage. We also contribute to IB wide projects which have similar objectives.
Do you have a knack for technology and like to reduce manual work? Are you at your best when analyzing, developing, testing and building your own solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Support several programs to build solutions that will help our support teams to reduce manual effort
• Uphold high standards for reducing manual work via automation and monitoring tools
• Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• Define workarounds for known errors, initiate and help to deliver process improvements
• Maintain a knowledge database and automation performance
• Help the teams to identify, automate and reduce tasks
• Share knowledge and enable non-automation team members
• Collaborate with development and infrastructure teams to tailor and improve tools and services
• Knowledge on Automation technologies such as: Automation Anywhere, IPCenter, and custom (scripts) solutions.
• Knowledge on Monitoring tools such as: Splunk and AppDynamics.
• Knowledge on Alerting tools such as: Moogsoft and Netcool.
• A natural ability to solve complex issues.
• Experience in a role like this (e.g. previous Automation/Transformation based roles)
• Have fundamental IT skills across Windows, UNIX, SQL and ITIL
• A proven level of comfort and confidence facing off and interacting with senior IT management
• Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into our solutions
• A strong team player looking to add value to their team
• A client centric and service driven individual
• Able to interact with a diverse teams and stakeholders
• Proactive in your approach to all tasks and responsibilities
• Comfortable learning, analyzing and executing automation and monitoring deployment processes
• Able to analyze user requirements, craft a solution, test, deploy and support said solution
• Experienced managing a diverse workload
Previous experience working within Scrum
Some experience working with Azure cloud services
What we offer
We are establishing brand new Data Analytics team for global range customer from retail area.
In essence, client is leveraging the Azure PaaS platform with all kind of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
As Data Engineer you'll be working with alongside data architects to take data throughout its lifecycle - acquisition, exploration, data cleaning, integration, analysis, interpretation and visualization. You will be creating the pipeline for data processing, data visualization, and analytics products, including automated services, and APIs.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
corporate products and services at discounted prices
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of tourist services
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions. We combine a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel, healthcare, media and telecom. Technology is our passion and excellence is what we constantly strive for. Our focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with best industry professionals from around the world.