The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position of:
IT Business Analyst/Consultant in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program
As IT Business Analyst you will be involved in one or several of following activities: Stakeholder requirements needs, end user studies, process definitions, pre-studies, modelling and design ideation to find the optimal solution and requirement management of our IT solutions.
The IT Business Analyst must have a good understanding of the business goals and stakeholder needs when working with a service or solution.
As our site in Wrocław has been appointed Global Delivery Center for the IT of the Volvo Group, we need to recruit skilled Business Analyst to support our business worldwide.
This is your chance to join one of the Top Employer companies in Poland and embrace new career challenges within the automotive industry.
The position will involve you taking the role of Business Analyst for the EMEA Owned Dealer Sales Process and Systems consolidation project. The aim is to align sales processes, update and consolidate technology at owned dealers to support the “to be” sales processes. For this matter you will work with a global team located in US, Sweden and Poland. This is a long term assignment, starting with the implementation for 7 EMEA dealers in this wave. Then in 2017 and further on, you will be involved in other regions implementations and Volvo Penta business implementations. Further enhancement and maintenance of the production systems once put on production.
- Experienced with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 3+ years of experience as a IT Business Analyst
- Able to travel within EMEA region (depending on project phase, but around 1 travel per quarter)
- Independent and proactive
- Experience from large projects
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Good team player – must be able to work with people at different levels of the organization and in a global team
- Excellent organizational skills, including running meetings and workshops
- Confident and strong communication skills – both oral and written in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is beneficial
- Experience with Agile Development is a plus
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław