HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Senior Software Engineer
Location: Kraków – Kapelanka
Ref No: HTK/SSE/PAY/05/2018
- Independently manage requirements elicitation and documentation processes,
- Perform impact assessment and BA effort assessment for a change,
- Support Testing – test plan review, defects analysis,
- Work closely with the Solutions Architect to split requirements by partner systems/vendor,
- Work closely with partner systems BAs and Architect to define interfaces data definitions,
- Ensure that functional data flow through partner systems/ payment engine is consistent.
- Experience working with structured Business Analysis methods and IT Project Environment,
- Experience working in Payments area, with focus on High Value payments and related settlement mechanisms will be a significant advantage,
- At least 2-years of working experience in a role of Business Analyst / Project Manager in financial services sector,
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role,
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change,
- Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field,
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences,
- French language communication skills – as the advantage
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same,
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results,
- Experience of using relevant software packages – HP QC, Clarity, Jira, Confluence – will be an asset,
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory.
- An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects,
- Be a part of dynamic IT environment,
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.