- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst. It should be an open-minded and communicative person with negotiation skills and good command of English language (all the communication and documentation in the project will be in English). The perfect candidate should have analytical thinking capabilities and problem solving mindset.
IT Business Analyst will be communicating directly with customer to get acquainted with stakeholder needs and elicit requirements, which he/she will then translate to solution requirements (by preparing requirements specification documents).
- Experience at work as an IT Business Analyst (preferably more than 1 year as stand-alone BA),
- Fluent communication in English,
- Knowledge of business analysis phases and BA tasks within IT project life cycle,
- Knowledge of business analysis tools,
- Software development methodologies knowledge (including Agile and Waterfall approach),
- Ability to prepare requirements specification documents on different levels,
- Ability to organise own work, prioritise tasks and act proactively,
- Experience in Stakeholders management, including ability to resolve requirements conflicts between different involved parties,
- Experience in requirements elicitation,
- Experience in process modeling using BPMN or UML notations,
- Experience in leading workshop sessions.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT (or similar IT related area),
- Experience in working for global corporation,
- Pharma industry experience,
- IIBA/PMI certificate in business analysis,
- BABOK knowledge.
- AS-IS and TO-BE states analysis,
- Day-to-day cooperation with customer (Business Representatives, Subject Matter Experts, Decision Makers) to elicit and clarify requirements,
- Converting business and stakeholder requirements to solution requirements (functional and non-functional),
- Requirements specification and management,
- Presenting recommended solutions to customer (prepared in cooperation with technical team),
- Preparation of requirements specification documentation,
- Preparation of business process models,
- Day-to-day cooperation with technical team (Developers, Testers, System Architects),
- Reporting to different Stakeholders in the project, including project management,
- Participation in project workshop,
- Assisting customer in UAT sessions.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Onboarding and support from the project remotely or in one of our offices (Lublin, Łódź, Warsaw, Olsztyn, Bytom, Rzeszów, Wrocław, Białystok, Kraków, Starogard Gdański),
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Access to private medical service, social insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes.