sharing the costs of professional training & courses
IT Business Partner Manager (m/f/d)
Siemens Healthcare Sp. z o.o.
- Company location
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- manager / supervisor, team manager
- home office work, hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Poland (remote work)
Technologies we use
1. Play the role as global CRM Community Manager:
· to set and implement the change project plan to re-energize the CRM Network of Excellence according to the management strategy
· Liaise with global and regional/country local CRM contributors in business and IT functions to animate the community through a streamlined, objective focused framework in an efficient manner
· Conduct business process transformation interviews and sharing forums to improve the CRM end-user satisfaction by optimizing the working process and invention of new tools
2. Work as IT business partner to identify and qualify new IT Demands:
· Lead strategic initiatives and work with business stakeholders to identify and classify requests according to priorities and release schedule
· Provide consultancy in preparing business cases, including ROI statements and KPI definition, to realize IT function added value to business
3. Stay current with emerging technical innovations & application development technologies and solutions within relevant remit
4. Suggest innovations and technical/process improvements that will lead to operational efficiency, automation and/or enhanced business impact
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration, ideally with a focus on marketing and sales operations
10+ years of experience in CRM, PRM and/or other sales, marketing, and communication related systems/applications; and intensive knowledge of how front-office business management information technology can be leveraged to operating
Expert of MS digitalization tools (incl. analytics and communication) such as PowerApp, PowerBI, PowerAutomate, SharePoint, Forms, Sway etc.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, virtual team & project management competencies.
Fluent in English and German; and additional languages are a plus
You are located in Poland (or willing to relocate)
You are open to occasional business travels
What we offer
We are flexible regarding type of contract
We provide necessary tools
no dress code
At Siemens Healthineers, we take into account different perspectives, are open to dialogue and challenge conventions. Change is an integral part of our work. We strive to be a leader of change in our industry, not just to respond to them. We invite you to take on new challenges with us, test your ideas and celebrate successes.
We highly value diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, so we warmly invite everyone, regardless of their gender identity, to apply for this position. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Siemens Healthcare Sp. z o.o.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we invest in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We also deeply invest on our 68 000 people with the hearts of pioneers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Come and join our global team as Team Lead for SAP P58 Training Academy to support and facilitate Sales- & Service organizations through conceptual design, development and implementation of tailored learning experiences for our fast-growing P58 Community.