JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
The purpose of this role is - among others – to support IT Corporate Procurement Team in the process of delivering IT procurement initiatives to JLL; manage POs, on-board suppliers to ensure compliance to JLL requirements, manage and maintain contract documentation.
- Raising Purchase Orders (POs), sending to suppliers. All urgent PO’s need to be raised same business day and non-urgent need POs need to be raised by next business day. All Purchase Orders need to be recorded on JLL’s systems and databases
- Co-ordinating and undertaking renewals for IT across JLL. The individual is responsible for ensuring these are all done in a timely manner and have the relevant business approval
- Undertaking basic procurement activities (e.g. collecting quotes)
- Supporting some RFX processes
- Uploading all contracts onto JLL System Bravo, producing Bravo reports and managing contract/renewal pipeline for all of JLL IT Procurement
- Expediting orders for IT and ensuring requirements arrive in a timely manner/managing day to day supplier issues
- Updating savings records with benefits achieved. Ascertaining sign off from relevant approver
- Co-ordinating and working with suppliers to agree pricing and process which supports JLL Marketplace
- Prepare high quality papers and presentations for use with internal and external stakeholders and/or teams as required
- Working closely with the Head of IT Procurement and Category Managers to support JLL’s IT purchasing needs
- Working closely with Finance / Accounts payable team for: Invoice Validation, Invoice checks against PO’s, Reports, Seeking appropriate approvals against PO’s / Invoice, Provide input into year-end budget and accruals process.
- Can speak fluent English (Reading, writing and speaking)
- 3 years practical experience in procurement and P2P on IT projects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Commercial acumen and POs processes
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to analyse data, own reporting and spot errors
- Problem Solver – ability to identify and resolve issues with speed
- Excellent Inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Office tools.
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).