IT Chat Support Agent
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
An outstanding opportunity to join us as Live IT Chat Support Agent and be a part of the team, which provide technical support. Your daily task will include managing incident queue coverage in shift patterns, communicating with End User via Amelia Chat environment, providing them with a dedicated and efficient service, ensuring that customer support tickets are resolved and clearly documenting support issues and all steps performed in SNOW ticketing tool.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your future colleagues
We are the part of The Bank User Support Services organization, which provides remote technical support to our internal clients. Specialist supports standardized End User devices and systems with a focus on aligning IT services with the needs of business based upon an understanding of ITIL practices. You will be trained in operation and administration of the Credit Suisse tools; this includes SNOW, Amelia Chat, remote assistance tools, request management tools and KMS systems. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Excellent technical and customer service skills with the ability to learn.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, customer focused and dynamic environment.
- Hardworking, result oriented with outstanding communication and problem solving skills.
- Present ownership of the incident; be able to collaborate with other support organizations to deliver resolution.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.