IT Consultant, Expert Labs
- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your Role and Responsibilities
– Participation and engagement in customer projects – installations, maintenance, new functionality development – with IBM/Turbonomic solutions and products
– Learning and growing new skills from the area of the abovementioned products, but also the area of planning, budgeting and work methodology
– Sharing knowledge with other teams in form of reports, status meetings, webinars, conference presentations
– English language – speaking / writing
– Experience in IT projects in the role of a technical contributor
– Basic knowledge of OS (Linux, Windows, Unix, AIX) – administration, scripting and security fundamentals of IT operating systems
– Basic knowledge about administration and management of relational databases- Db2, MS SQL Server, Oracle
– Ability to read and understand of technical documentation, i.e. architecture diagrams, workflows, etc.
– Problem-identifying skills, able to solve them quickly and thoroughly, using peers and internal resources as applicable
– Problem-solving skills, able to pay attention to detail and the ability to help resolve technical issues
– Ability to communicate effectively and experience in presenting technical topics
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– German language – speaking / writing (would be a plus)
– Experience with any control and monitoring tools for systems and applications
– Working knowledge of Hypervisors (VMWare, etc.) and virtualization layers / logical partitions management and administration
– Familiarity with virtualization and containerization of applications
– Working knowledge and usage of Cloud technology (AWS/IBM Cloud/Azure/Google)
– Working knowledge of shell scripting, Perl, Python (at a minimum)
– IT or STEM university degree – Bachelor or Master
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.