We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around
100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office
in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
IT Consultant, GRC -
Continuity Service (GSK IT)
JOB NO.: WD143862
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, information protection (information security), or a related IT field.
- Experience in IT operations implementing and supporting IT solutions in a data center environment.
- Experience dedicated to disaster recovery operations.
- Understanding of current recovery solutions, high availability architecture, crisis communication solutions.
- Knowledge of elementary IT network principles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate plans, exercises, and activities. Must be able to interact with technical, non-technical, and management staff.
- Familiarity with business continuity plans and source deliverables (e.g., risk assessments, continuity planning).
- Very good English (both verbal and written).
- Certification in CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional) or CFCP (Certified Functional Continuity Professional ).
- Experience managing projects, using PMI standard methods and tools.
GRC - Continuity Service provides IT application recovery planning, infrastructure resources coordination, scheduling, and testing of (DR) disaster recovery plans.
The need is to ensure that all business critical applications and underlying supporting infrastructure services have defined and tested recovery plans.
IT Consultant for GRC - Continuity Service works in conjunction with IT technical, non-technical, and management staff to help facilitate smooth, efficient, and effective IT disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Maintain the calendar for executing DR (Disaster Recovery) plans and understand their interdependencies.
- Interact with the IT technical staff to ensure that disaster recovery plans are adequate, in place, maintained, and tested as part of the regular operational life cycle.
- Develop and understand all testing activities necessary for a successful DR execution.
- Schedule and facilitate DR exercises.
- Provide ongoing feedback for risk management, mitigation, and prevention.
- Regularly report Disaster Recovery activities to GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance) management.
- Act as liaison for auditing and examination of disaster recovery processes.
- Ensure compliance with all GSK Disaster Recovery procedures.